(CNN Español) — The 2022/2023 edition of the men’s Champions League ended up turning 10 and the world of European football is tending to a new monarch. The title of the most important tournament at club level will be contested by Manchester City from England and Inter Milan from Italy.
On the one hand, Pep Guardiola’s City is light as the favorite to earn the compensation. With its plantel with value of more than mil millones de euros, según data de Transfermarktthe bone citizens they have won the Premier League and the FA Cup this season, so they are now trying to achieve the treble with the Champions League.
After all, Simone Inzaghi’s Inter did not win the best campaign in the local league; pity embargo, he tuvo a remarkable deempeño in other national competitions (he was the champion of the Supercopa de Italia black and the Copa Italia in May) and in the Champions League he deployed his best football to select the match by title.
Just as, even if he is a favourite, both clubs have arguments to win this Champions League final, which will be an unprecedented match in all feelings (ambos equipos nunca han jugado tra si in oficiales competences, de acuerdo with Transfermarkt).
In order not to get stabbed in the duel, here’s everything you need to know to watch it live.
When is the 2022/2023 Champions League Final?
The final between Manchester City —who seeks the first Champions of their history— and Inter —who won the “orejona” last time in 2010— will be judged on Saturday 10 June at the Estadio Atatürk, in Estambul, Turkey.
Here is the party schedule in different countries:
- Central European Time: 21:00
- Mexico City, Mexico City: 1pm
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: 4pm
- Bogota, Colombia: 2pm
- Miami, USA: 3pm
¿Donde ver en vivo por TV e internet?
- In Mexico, los derechos de la champions league los tiene TNTas well as you will be able to see the partido of this channel and the HBO Max streaming platform.
- In Argentina, the interview will be for ESPN, the streaming platform Star+ and for Fox Sports.
- In Colombia and the rest of the countries of Latin America (except Brazil) and Central America, the final goes to ESPN and Star+.
- In Estados Unidos, the partido will be broadcast by TUDN and CBS.
- In Spain, follow the enfrentamiento in Telefonica, Mediapro and RTVE.